Monday 24th April 2017 – SOLD OUT
Thursday 15th June 2017 – Book Online Now
Savvy Social Media is a social media training course adapted and delivered by the author of the social media business book of the same name.
It is geared towards making sure you are realistic about your social media activity and keeping you efficient, planned and well organised in how you manage your business accounts.
The course covers:
- Choosing the right services for your business – which social media accounts you should be using
- Researching the marketplace and your competitors
- Creating a rolling content plan to keep you organised
- Adopting a personality and tone of voice that will make you connect with your audience
- How to find new clients or customers using social media
- How social media helps with your search engine optimisation
- Handling customer messages and posts (the positive and the negative)
- Using social media as part of your wider marketing and promotional activity
This is around a 6 hour session, but there are plenty of breaks, including lunch, and plenty of opportunities to have your questions answered through the course of the day.
The price of this session is £125 (+VAT).
Early Bird discounts are always available and you can save £30 off the price of a ticket by booking at least 2 weeks in advance!
Lunch and refreshments are included. Free parking is also always available on-site.
How to book
Click the button below for your preferred date to be taken through to the online booking page on Eventbrite: