Wednesday 3rd May 2017 – SOLD OUT
Monday 3rd July 2017 – Book Online Now
This one day York based workshop on email marketing will guide you through the steps required to establish or improve your programme of email marketing.
Along the way you will learn about the different services you can use to send your email broadcasts, how to create your own branded templates that you can update yourself, and how to manage your database and make sure you get the best possible results from engaging with your existing customers and contacts.
The course agenda covers the following:
- Email marketing overview
- Setting objectives for your business or organisation
- Choosing the right email broadcast software and services
- Designing and Building HTML emails with templates
- How to plan and create email content
- Managing your database and how to get more people to signup
- Overview of legal & data privacy rules
- Tracking and evaluating your email campaigns
The workshop closes with a general discussion, where any questions that remain can be answered and talked through.
The course lasts around 6 hours, with lunch included and plenty of refreshments throughout.
The price for a place on this course is £185.00 (+ VAT), and discounts are available if you book more than one place or are booking on other courses that we are also running. Early Bird tickets are also available and you can save £40 off the ticket price by booking at least 2 weeks before the event.
Lunch and refreshments are provided as part of your ticket price and free parking is available on-site.
How to book
Click the button below for your preferred date to be taken through to the online booking page on Eventbrite: